A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.
Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, hard working, and reliable while still remaining flexible, efficient, and fun.
Extraversion results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

trait snapshot:
open, tough, irritable, worrying, does not like to be alone, craves attention, low self control, emotionally sensitive, interacting, sad, very social, aggressive, prefer organized to unpredictable, dependent, social chameleon, suspicious, values the heart over the mind, likes large parties, outgoing, likes to make fun, likes to fit in, mildly phobic, vain, makes friends easily, enjoys leadership, clingy, rash

Well, what do you think? Right or wrong?


5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The 'results' and 'trait snapshot' section seemed really accurate. I'd have thought you'd be off the board on social and extroversion type categories, but science doesn't lie.

Actually it seems like you were pretty low in almost everything except romantic and religious.

I think you're probably averaging about a 2.5 GPA right now, I expect these scores to be higher next semester.

(If you go back to that site, they have other tests, including 'career aptitude' type stuff)

6:38 PM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

the thing is, the test asked about things I didn't really care about or didn't have a strong opinion either way. There were a lot of situation type things were it might be accurate in some cases or inaccurate in others. I guess my personality just can't be explained :p

7:35 PM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

FYI the blog address for emily is http://www.emmado.blogspot.com/
Please read and comment ;)

9:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think some of it is accurate but I have a hard time visualizing a complete personality based on the percentages of this and that...for example, the traits mentioned were much more negative than I expected for you, and I couldn't seem to mentally fit them together like puzzle pieces. It's a distorted view, something like Picasso would come up with.

3:26 AM

 
Blogger --YooBee said...

I took the test and found it to be mostly innacurate, the biggest flaw was in the "work ethic" catagory I scored very low, that is not me at all. It also reflected that I tend to put myself and my feelings before others, that is also not me. There were other major flaws in the test results. What was correct? I scored high in romance, religion and itellectual catagories, everything else was ho hum average.
--YooBee

8:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home