A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Weirding Off

My Mom has a cat. That cats name is Smootchie. Something very odd happened to little Smoochie happened today. She was dead asleep and suddenly jumped up and totally freaked out. For the next hour or so, she nervously sniffned and hunkered around the house. So, here is my question, do cats dream? I think maybe she had a bad dream and it freaked her out. Mom thinks she got bit by something. Let me also mention, we were watching something scary on tv and it totally freaked us out. Maybe there is a ghost here..yeah, that's it.

5 Comments:

Blogger --YooBee said...

I think cats doo dream, I know that dogs do. My dog has the typical "running" dreams where her legs twitch and she quietly whoofs in her sleep. A time or two she has bolted up with crossed eyes and barked at nothing, this is followed by having a "boy that was embarassing" look on her face.
The cat may have indeed had a dream that carried over into the concious world, we have all awoke from a nightmare still shaking from the fear. We may even inspect the house as the feeling of being afraid carries over after we are awake.
Either that or shortness lost a pair of her nasty socks under the couch again.

8:09 AM

 
Blogger Cream said...

Our 13-year-old Henry must dream about food constantly!
As soon as he hears someone heading for the kitchen, he wakes up and begins meowing!
I think he just likes the sound of his voice. The fact that he is totally deaf doesn't seem to bother him!

2:07 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

You're haunted, that's all it could be. Maybe some sort of Karaoke ghost.

9:43 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Jamie, are you ever going to tame your sidebars? Your blog's still looking a little like a newbie's. You also need something to use for a profile picture, maybe a candy bar, you know, 'shortensweet', we could draw one.

Man I love the blog universe.

2:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe the cat was remembering when she got a mouse between her jaws and it scared her so badly she had to let it go because she really didn't know what to do with it. It really was freaky, though. The thought that a mouse or some other sharptooth might be sqirreled away under our sofa bothers me much more than the thought of a ghost because I really don't believe in ghosts, at least for myself. I am sure they probably do exist for some people. Or cats.

3:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home