A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New Computer?

Well, I got a new laptop, but I'm not sure it's all that I wanted it to be. I have 15 day before I'm stuck with it. I'm not sure if it's Vista or the computer I'm unhappy with. It's a Gateway laptop and it's just...well, I don't know...

In other news, still no word on the strike at work. It kinda sounds like they aren't going to come to a resolution. Meanwhile, everyday I'm on pins and needles. It really sucks. All I can do is pray that it everything works out quickly.

Somepeople didn't know that John is officially my boyfriend. Don't ask questions, just accept what is :) The word 'boyfriend' is still pretty hard for me to swallow. He makes me laugh and helps me with the things around the house, it's nice having someone around.

3 Comments:

Blogger VeeFlower said...

In other words, it's okay to start picking on him now?

3:29 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is Vista, not the laptop; take it back for a refund and tell them you will keep it only if they give you a deep discount on XP and install it for you free.
Yoob

2:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

VISTA is much better then XP, ya just gotta get YOUst to it.

1:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home