A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Painting Party

I know, you saw that I updated and I know you were hoping to hear our chitlins rushing thru the 12 days of Christmas. Sorry, but I have needs too.

I'd like to have a painting party (lame I know, but I really need the help) on Sunday January 4th, at lets say 2 at my house. I'm hoping to have the kitchen already done, and will just need the livingroom, bathroom and bedrooms done. My house is small and with a few extra hands, it can be done in just a few hours, instead of me having to do it alone. It would take me probably a week to get it all done alone. If you are interested or if your not but willing to help anyway, I would be most appreciative. I will provide food and drinks. Please just let me know if you are able to attend.

By the way, the ONLY way you will EVER hear the Christmas eve video is to help me paint :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Ray Veen said...

Why do I get the feeling that this post was directed mainly towards me?

Okay, I'll help paint. Just remember that I like to drink ear wax.

12:21 AM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

I'll be there, sister. After all, I plan a little painting party of my own.... :)

10:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'LL BE THERE TO HELP - ALTHOUGH I'M NOT ALWAYS MUCH HELP. BUT I _AM_ TALL. (BG)

12:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home