A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I know, I know

I know, you must seriously be tired of reading my house woes, but the saga continues. So, the peoples offer who was accepted, backed out. I told my realator that if she let me down this time, I was going to cry. This sounds like the real deal. I'm just waiting for the signed purchase agreement from the bank to proceed. I talked to the bank to go and we are just waiting for them, most everything else is in order. PHEW!

So, I'm not packing any boxes yet, but I could be in my own house by Christmas!

9 Comments:

Blogger VeeFlower said...

What can I say except God is good!?

3:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen! God is awesome! i still haven't seen it. maybe Christmas at jamie's? ;)

10:09 AM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

I'll tell you what, you take my house (pick one, I don't care which) and you can live there with my husband and kids and I'll take Abbie and go live in your new house, ok? I'm just saying that that sounds best to me. ;)

Seriously, I am so happy for you and lemme tell ya, that house is a Jamie house and I can already see you living there happily with little Abbie looking out the window and me pulling into the driveway and you out back with the fire and the drinks. I can't wait!!!!!!

8:53 AM

 
Blogger Ray Veen said...

And coffee brewing, waiting to be served (by you) to people playing guitar in the designated smoking area.

We're praying for you.

11:52 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hay I went by there the outher day an there was a big ol RAT with a snoty cat in it's mouth

5:13 PM

 
Blogger VeeFlower said...

I went by there and I saw this middle-aged man peeking in the windows and mumbling to himself about having his own room....

7:28 PM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

HA HA MOM! Good one.

Dad, that rat doesn't have Abby YET..but I'm sure it won't be long before it does.

12:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you are close to being an official Homo-ner....
Congrats and prayers that things go according to God's will!
Yoob

10:56 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about some pictures? Or a link to the house? We would love to check out your new home.

6:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home