A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Why did I want to buy a house again?

Thank you to all of you who showed up to help me paint. I really couldn't have done it without you. I spent the rest of the week second coating and doing other stuff.

Having a house isn't nearly as much fun as I thought it would be. I'm glad John is around, he's done alot of the nasty work for me. :)

I will post pictures as soon as I get a computer again. Gotta buy new couches and a big screen first. Then hopefully I'll have a house warming party.

Man, I'm boring. If I was nicer, I'd tell you about....well..nevermind.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ray Veen said...

Couch, TV, THEN computer? Girl, you got some strange priorities. It should go like this: computer (obviously), beer, coffee pot, groceries, secondhand furniture from Goodwill.

Any other facts of life I can set straight for you?

1:23 AM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

I already have a coffee pot, why would I need another one?

Besides, who said I was going to invite you over. I KNOW once I get my WII and Playstation 3 (Johns, not mine) you'll want to come over and play it on my big screen, but I probably won't let you because you want me to get secondhand furniture from Goodwill.

7:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just think of the money we could save if there was a goodwill type of store for food!
Once they perfect the Chugga sploosh-o-matic microvision with steam clean and tumble dry you will need little else other than the snack and beverage fetching robot. A vampire would work too, they sleep all day and have little else to do during evening hours while we attend to our cooking, dining and laundry drudge with the help of the Chuggasploosh-o-matic microvision at night....it works!
Yoob

8:57 AM

 
Blogger VeeFlower said...

Dream on, Yoob.
Come summer, you will know why you wanted to buy a house. 'Nough said.

7:45 PM

 
Blogger VeeFlower said...

UMMM...now why did you want to have a BLOG again?! Oh...sorry...forgot...no computer right now. You can hit me.

11:41 PM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

Hm, I missed this whole conversation....here's what I think: I think you should be nice and tell us what you said you would tell us if you were nice. :)

10:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home