A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

These are a few of my Favorite things...

Ever get a song stuck in your head? A few of my favorite things is stuck in mine. It could be worse, it could be something like Jiggle bells or We Wish You a Merry Christmas (or happy holidays, respectivly), even worse The 12 days of Christmas. So, I started thinking about what are some of my favorite things. Be warmed, you might get bile in the back of your throat, but here is the list anyway:

Hugs
Being around my family (even when the kids fight)
The smell of the beach in the summer
Campfires
Getting cuddled
Doing something nice for someone I care about
Loving
music
Dancing

Ok, those really are my favorite things. I'm a big time dork huh? It's no wonder I can't find a decent date.

What are your favorite things??

7 Comments:

Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

Jamie, You can delete that message. It's crazy! Who's gonna read that tripe? People who think they are actually making friends and customers out on the web doing things like this are not living in the realm of reality.

8:22 AM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

Here's my top 10, not necessarily in order of preference:
1. Presents from my daughters :)
2. Presents from my ex-boyfriend (he was the present-giving KING)
3. Great music: Kings of Leon, Franz Ferdinand and my new favorite - James Blunt!
4. Good food: taco salad, Scrib's pizza (pepperoni, bacon, green olives), swiss steak, BBQ anything, BUFFALO WINGS!
5. New clothes! :)
6. LIPSTICK!!
7. Oh, yeah....friends and family and all that cr*p :) Oh, I'm bad!
8. Dancing with my high heels on...
9. Buying, wrapping and planning present-surprises for people I love.
10. A nice, clean, good-smelling home. :)

8:30 AM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

There are a few things I did forget. They are sorta material things, and that's not really me. But let me add, a pair of nice fitting jeans, cute boots and shoes. Plus, looking cute and going out.

3:51 PM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

Jamie, you know how to look cute like no one's business. I've been jealous. Brat.

8:45 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Jamie, my dear sweet sister, how is it that fetching coffee for your big brother didn't make the list until number 6?

Don't worry, I'm not offended, I think having people fetch my coffee wouldn't make my top ten until about number 6 either.

Want to know my top ten? I've got to warn you, the top five are reserved for Cindy alone.

11:43 AM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

Ok...maybe I should clarify the 'doing something nice for someone I care about' thing.
This means getting coffee and maybe a little premade snack, but NOT a table full of people DEMANDING this kind of pie with that kinda drink..remember thanksgiving? Yeah..well...NO REPEATS!

12:34 AM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

Admit it, Jamie, you had fun....

Well, at least we did. :)

9:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home