A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Step One

Step One. Doing some testing on Monday so I can live my dream of being a college kid. I've been doing some research on the chosen profession of teaching. One of the exciting things is they expect teaching jobs to boom in the next few years. 2 Million jobs. Not bad chances of finding one I'd think. I'm open to relocating if need be, and am excited about the whole learning process again. Who knows, maybe this will help me get my Mrs. degree too ;)
Healthwise I'm doing ok. I haven't had any pain for a few days. Now that I don't have health insurance more testing right now unless I have pain, is out of the question.
In other news, I carved a pumpkin last night with my neices. It was fun. Have fun, carve a pumpkin.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good news...thanks feel better now knowing you feel better...grmas are always thinking of their grands.............love ....ya

1:40 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, glad to hear you're feeling better, I was getting worried. So does your pumpkin look like your dad?

5:14 AM

 
Blogger DCveR said...

Is the new look here to match the pumpkins?

2:48 PM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

Well, that and orange is my favorite color :)

8:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home