A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

No News

My doctor hasn't gotten my results back yet. Or if she has, she hasn't given them to me. I called on Friday and they didn't call me back. I'm feeling more good than bad most of the time. Still have minor pain after I eat, and still sleeping alot at night. Both are better than they were, even earlier in the week.
In other news, I think I lost my job. I didn't know until 2 days ago, that my leave was subject to approval, and it wasn't approved. I've been off almost 2 weeks. As long as I'm careful finacially, I'll be able to make it thru the next few months until my lease is up. It's in God's hands, can't worry about that. So readers, send sunshine thoughts my way again.

4 Comments:

Blogger shortensweet said...

Ok..now everyone make sure you click on those links..I'd hate for any of you to be making out wrong, or kissing wrong.....
blog bots suck

2:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone oughta bitch slap those human parasites who go around posting anonymous crap on these blogs.

2:45 AM

 
Blogger DCveR said...

Get your sunglasses girl!!!

7:17 AM

 
Blogger SuperDad said...

You know, you can just click the little garbage can thing in the corner to delete those spammer postings.

Just sayin.

What a great Blog! I bookmarked it. I even told all my friends about it, hope you don't mind...
Click here to see my website...

4:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home