A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Let's see, what's new. Off work on a personal leave which I have a feeling is going to end up getting me fired. Still not feeling right. Had some scope yesterday, I'm hoping they find out what is wrong with me and fix it. Since I've been off so long, I've been thinking about the jobs I might like. I was thinking I would like to be a teacher. After a bit of research, I see that I can take all but one of the classes locally. So, if I've lost my job, I've got a back up plan. Wouldn't be able to start for awhile though, have a few other things I'd need to attend to first. When I was in school, a good teacher made a huge difference. I'd want to be the teacher who cares, who understands, who takes the time to make sure the students get out what they need.
What do you think? Can you see me standing in front of 3rd graders (I like them because most of them are still shorter than I am) teaching them?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about going back to school to teach high school. I had thought about teaching government... maybe english. Unfortunately, if I want to teach anything over 8th grade, I have to go to Allendale. That's the closest school for high school.
-superdad

7:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home