A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Friday, September 16, 2005

The Pain, the AGONY

Ok, ONE week, it's been a week since I've been at work. I was in the ER on Monday morning, and had to have some tests done mid week an my doctor took me off work for the rest of the week. I'm starting to get bored. Daytime tv sucks. You can only sleep so much. It isn't like I can go shopping and \or run errands. It sucks. It isn't like a vacation where you want to sleep in, where you can do things whenever you wanted to do. It sucks. Don't tell anyone, but I kinda miss working.

5 Comments:

Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

OMG, Grandma, you have a blog?!?! Hey, how come you are not reading mine! Get your wrinkled haunches out there and read it! Then post! Or else!

10:30 PM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

Oh, and Jamie, your work misses you far more than you miss your work, I'm sure. Enjoy what is left of your impromptu holiday!

8:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need some chicken soup, heavily laced with Captain Morgans. Okay, for real, we are all sorry you are suffering and hope it turns out to be something quickly curable. Your D D.

1:38 AM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

D D?

11:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah....designated driver....thought everyone knew that :) She is going to be in a wedding and since it's close by I would be handy.

7:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home