A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Mixed Bag

Today was a mixed bag. I was in a wedding today. It really was one of the best I've ever been to. Every i was dotted, every t was crossed. It was a great day. EXCEPT, there was someone there was 'the comic' in 15 years. There were so many similarities. So, I got sad. I wasn't sad because it wasn't me getting married, but sad that a good thing came to an end and there is no hope of reconciliation. I guess being alone is one thing, but being alone and hurting this much is another. So, if you think of it, send good sunshine thoughts my way.

6 Comments:

Blogger DCveR said...

You'll end up with a sun stroke, but you asked for it!

7:26 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang it, wished we could talk...you neeed a good talking to...lol...this too shall pass and then you will be back to yourself. hang in there ..we are with you in spirit.

12:13 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

here's wishing you lollipops and fuzzy bunnies and warm cuddly babies and a cherry on top...

life is still good, even when you live with your in-laws and can't update your blog.

wanna paint this weekend?

1:29 PM

 
Blogger SuperDad said...

I'm taking Rob out to the boobie bar this weekend, Jamie. Want to go? Rob just turned 18 and really wants to see some boobies so we're taking him to the Odyssey. I'm a good uncle.

7:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your dad used to cheer you up with a bag of bubble gum and a ride in his car....what happened? You grew up. The only thing I can think of that might help (besides the sunny thoughts I am always sending your way and the prayers I say for you) is that I once loved and lost and now I look back on it and thank God I am where I am today. Then I loved and lost again and yet again. But you know what...the pain goes away. It does. It does take time though. Be good to yourself and make each happy moment you do find last as long as possible. And remember how much you are loved.

12:24 AM

 
Blogger SuperDad said...

Post something new! your blog is beginning to bore me. I already read everything. Give me more juicy tidbits.

10:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home