A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

A Whole Lotta Nothing

Had a good birthday, for those who attended, thank you. I had a great time. It's amazing to me, year after year how many people show me how much I mean to them by taking time out of their lives to celebrate me.
Not too much else is new. Still waiting to hear about the 'new job'. Should hear something in the next 10 days or so. I'm still really hoping I get it. Sounds very positive. If I do get it, I'd be leaving end of June or early July. Then mid July is when I'd start the heavy travel portion. So, say some prayers and keep your fingers crossed. I'd be really good at this. Hey, the physic in Vegas told me that I was going to have a job where I'd be standing behind a podium. Teaching others I think is pretty close.
So, I'm getting a treadmill this weekend, any volunteers to help me lug it upstairs???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home