A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Welcome!

Welcome to my life.
My very first entry. Aren't you excited?
I bet you're thinking.."Uh, why does JAMIE have a blog?" Why not, it's free, and it will be fun. I look forward to some of you getting to know me better, and HOPING that you'll comment on my silly rantings.
Tonight I'm sitting in my apartment, having some wine, watching TV and thinking if they can make a seek button on a radio, why can't they make one for a remote? I get really annoyed when I have to stop chatting to change the station. Even worse, when I have to stop looking at the computer screen long enough to FF something on my DVR. Something has gotta change...maybe I just need a life? Hmm...what do you think?
One more thing, I'm trying to fill out my profile on this thing, and everything I write sounds like a personal ad. Any suggestions??


8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a comment....write some more! I like the way you started out but it is just the beginning. Tell us about something that happened to you (I like the story about you getting mad at the guy who took cuts that one day.)

12:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Shortensweet!!! Cute name! I've heard about these blogs. I guess Laura has one. So what if your profile sounds like a personal ad - isn't that what a profile is (in a way - advertising the person you are)? I hope you get some good dialouge going. Since you're a very smart person who's full of life & nrg I'm sure many people will be interested in chatting with you VIa blog. -- Fritz

12:22 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No suggestions as yet. Just wanted to say hello and good-bye. Hope we'll be able to talk again soon.

Patrick

1:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie, its nice that you can find a little spot on the web. I had a spot but it was just a place to collect paper plates and glasses that were half-full. I hope that you keep your space cleaner than mine.

Randy
rumple_snakeskin

2:42 PM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

Are you sure rumple, you're not getting the space on the web and your truck confused??

9:01 PM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

Go into your settings, go into "comments" and tell it to open a new window for comments.
There, how's that for advice?

;)

Also....it didn't happen to be LAMBRUSCO you were drinking, was it? I don't believe I got an invitation to that party...

3:42 PM

 
Blogger Footprint said...

hey good luck with the blog. it gets addicting, be careful.

4:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh, why does Jamie have a blog?

11:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home