A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Freaky Friday

Had a very interesting day today. Had a customer call in today to ask what she should take for cramps. I'm really starting to think people are just lonely and if you work for a company that has an 800, beware, you turn into a free friend.
After work today, I had to go get my blood drawn. First, the dude looked like a blonde version of "my comic". Then, I realized I was a pervert. Not just because I knew what he looked like naked, because of the conversation he was having with me. He had to poke me a few times because he couldn't get me on the first poke. He said, when I felt it with my finger it felt great, then once I stuck it in, I couldn't feel it anymore. Ok, I snickered in my head, and thought, Jamie, you need help. The problem was, he kept going and once I started thinking that way, there was no turning back. Here is another one, ok, I'm going to poke the other side now and see what I can feel, and I'm going to use something smaller, it will take longer to come but it will be easier on both of us. UH...then, do you need something to clean that up? Start the praying Ray, I'm doomed.
Ok, then took my sweet little nieces to the local 'carnival'. Typical expensive short rides, expensive food, $5 20 ounce drinks, and the carnies. Toothless, dirty, unsmiling, tattooed carnies. That makes it worth the prices you have to pay to ride the merry go round for 2 minutes. There was a carnie version of my friend Ben, who I've been missing very much. Ben would have been a good carnie. He would have had long lines as much as he liked to talk to people and tell jokes. The kids were good until I started telling them NO. Then, they got kinda grumpy. Kids, think I still like the kind I can give back.
Still haven't gotten any volunteers for the treadmill...I'm cooking dinner for whoever helps.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, I have to wash my scalp on that day. :-) Ok, I lied I have to wash my little bang too.

2:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope all men wash their little bangs. Not sure what they are, but I know I wouldn't want to see a dirty one.
Do you remember last year, at Summer Celebration when you were getting your license plate? Remember that carny guy? Thought I would pop my elastic when he started flirting with you. Gotta love em. Guess who is in heat again.If you guessed me you're wrong.

4:19 AM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

I DO NOT want to hear about my mother being in heat.

11:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will help you get your exercise equipment up the stairs.

1:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I the only one still wondering what a little bang is?

11:10 PM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

the little bang is just that..small bangs..HAIR Mom, HAIR.

5:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home