A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Crap

Well, I got some not so good news yesterday. They will be closing the store I work at effective April 1st. At this time, they do not have plans on moving us to another location. They are encouraging us to apply for other positions. There is ONE open position at the store next door. I will apply for that, but no promises.

If that doesn't work out. I'm worried but not losing sleep worried. I know that I'll get unemployment, and some sort of severance package.

I may have to move, and really cut back expenses. I'm going to be ok, hopefully your prayers will help!

I shall keep you updated.

4 Comments:

Blogger VeeFlower said...

You know you will always have a roof over your head...but seriously, I have every confidence that you are the kind of person that will always come out on top. If you know what I mean!? And of course, I always say prayers for my chillun. Many of them have been answered in a very good way!

1:12 AM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

Oh, Jamie, I'm so sorry to hear that. Well, I know that you are one of the best sales people the Michigan stores have ever seen, so I know that you will be tops on their list of people to retain if they at all possibly can. Please keep us posted on what is happening and in the meantime Chris and I will pray for you!

6:12 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PHONE PHUKERZ THE LOT OF THEM! they don't d'serve ya but I hope they keep a valuable employee like you. I know that large corporations do some pretty myopic things but any of the local stores would beg to have you if they knew you.
Yoob.

6:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WITH YOUR SALES RECORD & AWARDS, THEY'D BE CRAZY TO LET YOU GO. OF COURSE, A COMPANY'S INTELLEGENCE DOESN'T ALWAYS SHOW AT FIRST -- ON MONDAY, I HAVE TRAINING IN REPAIR!!

5:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home