A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Friday, February 08, 2008

Home for a minute..

I'm home for the weekend. Isn't that great. I'd like to thank the following:



My Mom and dear sweet neices and Fritz too for clearing out my driveway so I could pull in. And Mom again for keeping things alive here for me.



Dad, Abby told me all the stuff you did to her while she was there. Thank you for being so nice (and for treating her like the little priceness she is) as we speak, she's sleeping on my bed waiting for me to go to sleep.

It's good to be home, even if its just for a minute.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be it ever so humble.....I always loved the feeling of being home after a trip..welcome back!

11:15 PM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

WELCOME BACK, SISTER! It's good to have you back. It's weird, we don't see each other very often, but I missed you while you were gone. I'd think, oh, I ought to give Jamie a call, and then I'd remember, duh! You were gone. Or a couple times I was out by the mall, and I drove by to spy on you and then thought, that's right, she's gone. Dang it!

Besides, how could Abbie live without you? Ain't it great to know you're missed? :)

12:20 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I got to see her and all was well with the world.

But alas, as I type this, you are probably gone once more.

5:26 PM

 
Blogger VeeFlower said...

You are welcome...that is what God gave us families for.

3:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home