A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

So far...

So far, the training is ok. It's a lot of web based stuff which is sorta tedious. I guess we are supposed to get some snow tomorrow, I hope that it's gone by the weekend.

Every day from 530 - 730 there is a managers reception. It's 3 free drinks and free snacks. I haven't been doing that. Tonight I came back and ordered room service. I had some icky soup, and some HUGE chicken tenders for $20 with tip. Wasn't close to my $60 breakfast in Maui. Speaking of breakfast, it's free here. You can get whatever you want. Everything is cooked to order. Nice eh?

In other news, I miss my kitty. I wish my Dad would tell me how she's doing :(

6 Comments:

Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

Free breakfast is great *IF* they make good French Toast and crispy bacon. Yum!

The training is boring because let's be honest, who gets turned on about learning software? I'd definitely do the free drinks and food...who knows what a little elbow rubbing might do? :)

9:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do a good "excited", just keep that look on your face while you constantly daydream about your kitty...and the feline companion your Dad is caring for.

11:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your cat is a brat just like her Momma she sits on the couch an watches tv with Mabel, when she ant bitching or HASSSSSSSSSSS ing about something i gave her some tuna today , she seemed to like it im suprised it was good enuff for her

4:52 PM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

ohhh! that makes me happy. Abby hearts tuna.

She never makes noises other then MEOW and PURRRRR with me :)

At least she's out of the eye sucking phase.

Thanks for sending me pics Dad, it just made me miss the little shit more!

6:58 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Want a picture of my dog?

9:37 PM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

A picture of your dog? I guess you *never* want her to come home! ;)

9:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home