A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Suite!

I arrived in Southfield a few hours ago. The drive down and over was just fine and the traffic was light. The hotel is really nice. My room is a livingroom area, bathroom and a bedroom area. Its a pretty big room. It's nice to be able to relax and watch tv on a couch (just like home) instead of having to live on the bed.

There having a big superbowl party downstairs, I might go check that out, or I might just stay in and watch movies.

I'll keep you updated thru the week. I'm really excited about the training!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

We missed you at our humble little S-Bowl party. Not to rub it in or anything, but the food was FAB. Toot-toot my little horn!

Seriously, we did miss you; it would have been just that much more fun with your smiley self here. Next time, k? Or else.

12:15 AM

 
Blogger VeeFlower said...

Too bad that in any Superbowl, the winning side burns with energy and joy, while the losing side has to feel that thud in the gut of disappointment. Sorry Chris and Ray, it wasn't your year! I, too, rooted for the underdogs and was amazed at their ability to pull out two TDs in the last quarter! It would have been cool to have an undefeated team win the SB, tho.

4:18 AM

 
Blogger VeeFlower said...

P.S. Glad you like your room and hope your first day goes well. Who were you rooting for, or didn't you have a pref this year?

4:20 AM

 
Blogger Roo said...

Well I'm glad u got there ok. I'm hoping the worden will let me out. It's been a rough couple days. I think I need a little bit o Jamie time. Miss ya. I'll keep u posted.

10:41 PM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

So, how's the training, hm????

12:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what about me

6:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home