A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Monday, January 14, 2008

For Bunny Jo


If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you.

When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me.

Kind woman, I give you my all, Kind woman, nothing more.

Little drops of rain whisper of the pain, tears of loves lost in the days gone by.

My love is strong, with you there is no wrong, together we shall go until we die.

My, my, my. An inspiration is what you are to me, inspiration, look... see.

And so today, my world it smiles, your hand in mine, we walk the miles,

Thanks to you it will be done, for you to me are the only one.

Happiness, no more be sad, happiness..I'm glad.

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you.

When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me.



I gotta tell ya bunny - there isn't a more perfect song for your wedding. I'm getting very excited about your big day. It's not all about the party..it's about you having the life you finally deserve.

That my dear family and friends is the whole reason to celebrate!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vee here: What a great way to pay tribute to the upcoming celebration....yes, it made me verklempt. I feel exactly the way you do. It seems that there is a high cost to finally finding the right one....many heartbreaks, many devastating disappointments. I always think of "Unanswered Prayers" when people finally find each other after having suffered through bad relationships. I am so happy for them and for our family.

2:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

1:47 PM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

Hey, Jamie, your post is likeable! Wasn't it sweet of crescenet to tell you that!

Wow...what a post. I was so surprised when I saw a pic of Chris and I on here, and when I read the post I got all teary eyed and my voice kept cracking (I was reading it aloud to Em who was throwing a fit because she wanted to get on her blog). Grace was standing over my shoulder all choked up, too. Thank you, Jamie, for this post and for being there for me and for helping me plan this thing. I am so glad and proud I asked you to be my maid of honor. I can't wait to share that day with you!

8:59 PM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

P.S. Boy, do I look fat!

9:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post is very sweet! And I didn't ckoke up I was just coughing!

12:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hay! woh is the old guy ?

9:45 PM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

Dad...he's not old!

1:17 AM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

Poor Chris, he looks his age, even though the thinks he looks young (he's 46). But those greys in his beard show him up. I told him to quit asking people how old he looked. I said it probably wouldn't be what he wanted to hear!

4:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home