A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Weekly update

Hello all. I've been a busy girl. I've worked almost 70 hours this week and expect the same for next week. It will suck. I'm feeling very overworked and under apprciated. Yeah, yeah, everyone says, just think of the money...here's the thing, because I'm in sales, my hourly pay is lower so even with OT, it's not a huge amount of money. Plus, we've been really slow this month so I won't even get a comission check next month. I am thankful to have a job I like even though there are some rough spots.

Here is a Danny story. For those of you who don't know, Danny is my roommate. Last night I asked him to go with me to a haunted 'barn' out at the Double JJ ranch. We walk in and pulls up his hoodie over his face (he's in the lead) and looks down at the ground. We are walking in a maze and he's bumping into things and walls and to add to distraction there is a strobe light. A few times someone would come up behind me and scare me but he got nothing, and I'm trying to lead him from behind laughing the whole time. We get towards the end, lots of things just bumping into you and jumping out at you, and I take the lead - thru the corn maze - and right at the end someone jumped out and scared him and he screamed and called them a M'fer. It was very funny. Maybe it was one of those things were you have to be there. So, Danny is a big wimp and I know that if I ever hear a noise in my room, not to call him, he won't be much help.

Also, Abby, my baby, she loves him more than me. I'll come home and have to look for her, before she'd meet me at the door. If she gets on the talble, I'll tell her to get down and she acts like she can't hear me, he says it, and she gets down. AND, she cuddles with him.
I'm going to kick them both out :)

Sorry for the boring stories, working so much makes me not have much to write about.

4 Comments:

Blogger VeeFlower said...

Make sure he isn't doing that thing that I've seen done on tv several times...put tuna juice or something the cat likes on yourself to make it pay more attention to you...maybe you need to try that!

12:09 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Nah. Kick em out.

7:35 AM

 
Blogger rotten dad said...

a chicken in the hand is worth 2 chickens in the bush

5:51 PM

 
Blogger --YooBee said...

You know...you could have him beaten, then killed. Take the remains and beat them again and chopped, take the human chopplets and burn them....take the charred bits and beat them and chop them up finer and reburn them....collect the entire ash collection and put it in a sack (for more beating)..mix it with food scraps and feed it to animals...take the resulting feces out in the country and spread it thinly over a well traveled road so that it will be ran over many times....any that is pulverized into the pavement as a lump can be collected, beaten and burned all over again....repeat this process until nothing remains......that'll learn im'

7:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home