A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Work Woes

Work woes should be the story of my life. I know I've vented before about it before, and here we go again.
One of the things that I'm still upset about is I got screwed out of my berevement leave when Grandma died. Let's add to that, shall we?
Last week, I called in sick. The first time I've done it since I've been there. My boss said I was a no call no show. Now, I haven't gotten written up for it yet, but I know I will be. It's my word against hers although I do have my phone records that show I called in.
On Monday, I went to the doctor and found out I had pink eye. She wrote me off work because it is so contagious. Well, I had to go in because she wanted to see her bf get sentanced. Then said it was going to be less than 2 hours and it was more like 4.
I know it doesn't sound like much, but with all the hours and her not pulling her weight at work adds to all of this and makes for a very unhappy working conditions.
Any suggestions?

12 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

GO TOTALLY FREAKIN POSTAL!

8:56 PM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

Thanks..that doesn't help.
I don't work for the post office.

9:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i completely don't understand bosses like that. i deal with 2 like that and it is frustrating. have you thought of applying somewhere else?

7:20 AM

 
Blogger VeeFlower said...

The bible says we are to submit to authority, even if they are unfair and mean. So, maybe God is testing your obedience, because He has something very special in store for you. I have thought about your situation for a long time, and believe you need to pray about this and what you should do. So should those who care about you.

3:26 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Nah, go postal (or cellular).

8:24 AM

 
Blogger HUBBYMAN said...

FIRE _HER_!!! UM...REALLY AS WE DISCUSSED EARLIER, I STRONGLY URGE YOU TO TAKE YOUR PHONE RECORDS IN TO HER BOSS & PROVE YOU CALLED IN. PLUS MAKE STRONG MENTION THAT A DOCTOR _ORDERED_ YOU OFF WORK DUE TO A CONTAGIOUS CONDITION. BY "THAT LETTER" FORCING YOU IN - YOU COULD INFECT NOT ONLY ALL OF YOUR CO-WORKERS - BUT ALL CLIENTS WHO WALK IN. IS THIS THE WAY THE HIGHER-UPS WANT THEIR BUSINESS RUN/REPERSENTED? AND FOR WHAT - SO SHE CAN SEE HER LOW-LIFE BOYFRIEND GET JUSTICE SERVED ON HIM? WHEN WILL JUSTICE BE SERVED ON HER FOR RIPPING US ALL OFF (CELLUAL ONE ESPECIALLY)?

3:33 PM

 
Blogger VeeFlower said...

Getting angry with no resolution is not good for anyone.

7:16 PM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

Today I was accused of falsifying my time card

10:42 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Man, I hate to hear that. Do you want me to go Postal/Cellular for you?

BTW, what happened to Rottendad's blog?

5:36 AM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

Rottendad has left the building. I hope he comes back.

10:46 AM

 
Blogger HUBBYMAN said...

YOU NEED TO PUT A STOP TO THAT ACCUSATION _RIGHT NOW_!!! AND IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS. IF YOU DON'T STAND UP FOR YOUR PERSONAL INTEGRATY, SOME DOUBT WILL ALWAYS BE PRESENT IN SOME MINDS THERE. IF YOU ARFE ACCUSED OF WRONGDOING - FIRST CLEAR YOUR NAME & THEN EXPOSE THE REAL CULPRET. _WE_ KN0W WHO'S FALISFYING TIME CARDS !!!

BTW: HE'S BAAAACCCCKKKK!!!!!! (SEE ROTTEN DAD'S BLOG AGAIN!)

8:19 AM

 
Blogger --YooBee said...

Read the other post I left about the beating, killing, chopping, re-burning and beating...so on and so forth....this would be after the whole postal thingy.

9:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home