A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Friday, September 22, 2006

My Grandma

She would greet you with a big smile, usually a laugh and with open arms. Her blue eyes would sparkle and her face would light up. Her love and joy would surround you. She was an amazing, special person who can never be duplicated. She gave birth to 5 special, unique people who in turn gave birth to other equally wonderful people, and they gave birth..and this will go on and on. Inside each and every person who loved her, the legacy of laughter, love, music and family lives on.

Goodbye my loving Grandma, thank you for every little prayer you said for me, and for the unconditional love you gave me, and mostly for the smiles and jokes that we shared. I will miss you and love you and I can't wait to see you again.

5 Comments:

Blogger HUBBYMAN said...

RIGHT ON, JAMIE! I ALWAYS LOOKED FORWARD TO HER VOICE, LAUGHTER, SMILES, & ENCOURAGEMENT. I AM VERY SAD, MOSTLY FOR THOSE OF US WHO KNEW & LOVED HER AS WE WILL MISS HER GREATLY. I AM NOT SAD FOR HER AS SHE IS NO LONGER IN PAIN & SUFFERING. THE HARDEST THING FOR US IS LETTING HER GO NOW. EVEN HAVING GONE THROUGH THIS BEFORE, DOESN'T MAKE IT ANY EASIER.

GOODBYE JOANNE. I'LL ALWAYS MISS YOU. -- LOVE, FRITZ

4:46 AM

 
Blogger Roo said...

James I'm so sorry for your familys lose. You will however see her again.

2:57 PM

 
Blogger VeeFlower said...

I love what you said and the way you expressed yourself. You are exactly right about her, and these are the things I think about and remember,too. She went to Jesus with my kiss on her forehead and hand, and that was my goodbye. I am so glad she was my Mom, and through her I have all the blessings that make every day of my life special and wonderful.

3:49 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Do you suppose Ben's up there bothering her with stupid jokes?

5:08 PM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

I know he is. I asked Grandma to kick him in butt for me. I hope they are playing keyboard together and she's teaching him the rest of some songs.

9:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home