A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The verdict is in

Ok..Congrats to my Dad..he got them all right, but ONE! Good job Dad...you need to stop reading my diary, or I need to stop telling you stuff.

So...I know you are all dying to know the true answers from the false...so here goes...

I DID beat up a boy in 5th grade who pissed me off because he said I was trying to break up him and his girlfriend. Well, I was..but there was a good reason for it, I just don't remember what it was. I wrestled him really, my brother taught me how to do a take down and a pin, so that's what I did.

I got a hickey in the back of Rhondas truck (just to clarify, it was from a boy), and Mom and Fritz were in Oklahoma. Chris D was watching us and saw it on my neck, so I told him I got it from her hot tub when I dropped my barrette :) he believed me so 'that's my story, and I'm sticking to it' (The story, not the hot tub vent)

I didn't give old people desert. They don't give old people desert. They don't deserve it, and they don't have the teeth to chew it. (Kidding, they do give it to them, but I wouldn't do something like that)

Believe it or not, I did iron Ray's underware.

I got my nickname Ralphy from my Dad. He says it's because he got tired of answering my questions. My recollection of the name is like this..."Daddy, why is the grass green?" Looking up at him with my blue eyes from Kmart and my white blonde curled hair with a sweet smile on my face.
"Why do you think it's green?"
"Because people flick boogers on it??" I'd ask sweetly knowing my father would never lie to me.
Then..here it is folks..."Right Ralph."

However, now that I'm older, it's now Ralphengator.

I did work at an ice cream shop.

I do write, but don't show it to anyone and would never try to publish it. It's mine, all mine. (and not very good)

This was the non intentional trick question..my friends and I did get strandand at the beach, but we didn't dig a hole to keep warm. My Dad told me never why not to, just not to. (That might have been a "Right Ralph" moment.)

I did run into the wall when I was checking out the hottie. I don't know why I didn't get his number.....

I never skipped school to go to the beach.

Pretty lame huh??

Good guesses everyone.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok Ralph ! what ice cream store did you work at ???????

11:19 PM

 
Blogger --YooBee said...

OK....I'm disappointed now....sheesh what a lame-ass.

7:28 AM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

the month I worked for the jackass at Sherman bowling alley, he sent me to Grand Haven to his ice cream shop to work down there.

It sucked.

Yoobee, I didn't have any 'wild stories' that I could share with the general public. That makes me not a lame ass :)it makes me..um..intriging.

8:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home