A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Friday, June 30, 2006

New news

Hello all. I'm pretty tired but thought I'd give you an update. Work is busy, I'm working a lot, but seem to be managing it pretty well. Mom might have another opinion about it..ha ha
The big news is, I'll be moving in a few weeks. I found a duplex that I think is going to work well for me. It' s in Roosevelt park, and is withing walking distance from work..right now anyway. Once the store moves, I'll be further away. I won't be able to move until after Summer Celebration, but after that, Mom and Fritz will get rid of their kid.

So, that means. BBQ at Jamies..IF she ever gets any time off....

BTW..today is day 13 in a row without a day off, and I have no idea when my next full day off will be.

Thanks for the prayers, they must be working.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job James

10:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hay ! Havent heard from the Queen of Fulton ST lateley. she must be camping in that big ol traler

11:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DONT GO,, ya cant smoke there !

11:13 PM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

Dad...you are silly.
You CAN smoke, just outside or in the garage...
You going to help me move? :)

2:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moving day is still a few days off. Meanwhile, Y'all go down to Summer Celebration and say HI to Jamie at the Cellular One kiosk...she could get ya free tickets or something! I got mine! :)

2:30 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

shhh... what's that sound? It almost sounds like the creek's rising.

Just kidding, Grandma, you're welcome anytime. I noticed, however, that you haven't visited my Michigan blogs.

12:15 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

wanna borrow our truck?

8:29 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dident the peopel on the titanic,who were concerted lower class.. seprated from the rest of the gest (such as the in the garage or out side)

12:41 AM

 
Blogger --YooBee said...

Rotten, you are confusing "Steerage" as in the Titanic's human ballast nuggets with "Stowage" which is what you are if you must be placed in a storage area such as a garage.

2:00 PM

 
Blogger --YooBee said...

Yeah James..the Plum Crazy Lil' truck doesn't use ANY gas....just hting of the $$$ you'l save!!!

2:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont tell her that.. she will have me pushing it

3:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see

11:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hay ? what happened to all your links ???? how can i be a smart ass ?

9:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home