A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Another day

Another day. Nothing special. Nothing new. For those bloghoppers, I know you've heard of Mythicon and Mind Marauders, I'm typing book 3. To make the author happy, I've been working hard on it trying to get it all done. My fingers are about ready to fall off.
In other news. My tax return should be here in the next few days! Woo hoo. I want to go on a road trip, get out of the area for a few days. Any ideas?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come to Tulsa, not as a servent but as a guest! Lots of jobs here!

10:04 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

"That's when I swore that one day... One day I was gonna run away to that magical faraway place, called AL-bequerque... Where the air smells like warm root-beer and the shriners and the lepers play their ukeleles, and the towels are oh-so-fluffy, and anyone on the street will gladly shave your back for a nickel! WOCKA-WOCKA DOO-DOO, YEAH!"

6:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats wrong with Tulsa Mr Veen? IM hurt as heck.

10:57 AM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

Well, Jamie, for road trips nothing beats hopping the train to Chicago and then riding the el. I've been dying to do it for a while now. But don't ask me to go. I have no money. sniff sniff

:)-)

Know what that character is above? It is me with a big grin and the split between my teeth showing. Kinda looks like me, dun it?

1:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home