A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

My Batty Day

I came home to this awaiting on my door. I thought..what is that banana peel doing on my door? Then I look a little harder, and it moved. It looked at me like it wanted to eat me.I SCREAMED! I had NO idea how the hell I was going to get into my house! Then I remembered I had a garage. So I run into the garage and call my Dad. I had to leave a message which gives me a lot of time to think about how this bat is going to break free and get into my house and land in my hair, bite me and turn me into a vampire. Hysteria turns into plans. So I take the broom (with the advice from a friend) and hit door (from the inside) to knock it free. It didn't work. Finally my Dad shows up to free the damn thing. He kept saying, the poor baby. I thought he meant me. He didn't. He meant that scary old bat that tried to attack me. So my Forman killing Dad saved my life. Thanks Dad. You're the best, for an old bat..hardy har har Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is freaky and scary! Pretty weird, too. I mean, how often do you come home and there is a bat on your door? Funny colored, too. I thought bats were almost always dark colored. Makes my toes curl up in my shoes. What if you would have gone in through the garage and then later opened up your door...it would have gotten in! We need to tell Uncle Mike to keep his vampires away from us.

3:42 AM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

I saw wings...thats all I'm sayin..plus it wanted to eat me.

6:04 PM

 
Blogger rotten dad said...

I think it was a blond beach batt! poor little thing hope its ok!! it loved you Jamie

8:08 PM

 
Blogger --YooBee said...

I could just see the look on your face when you realized the bows on your head were actually bat wings.....Hey....if you freaked out and ran fast enough.....could you have lifted off the ground sort of like the flying nun?...where is the bat anyway....

8:45 PM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

the bat is..well, Dad said he put it next to the dumpster next door. I'm to chicken to go over there to see if it is dead laying there.

And Dad, it didn't love me, you're just trying to make me feel bad and it's working.

9:05 PM

 
Blogger HUBBYMAN said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:19 AM

 
Blogger HUBBYMAN said...

I THOUGHT LOTS OF GIRLS WANTED TO DATE BATMAN (BG).

3:20 AM

 
Blogger VeeFlower said...

WZZM had a brown bat flying around the studio last night, they got video of it and showed it on tv. Dang, I guess the bats are getting pretty friendly these days!

4:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

3:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home