A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Reflippin tagged

Thanks Chilldaddy, now with your additions everyone will be able to see what an uninteresting dork I am. So, here we go. The additions.

My four favorite books/authors
Boy's Life
Maeve Binchy
Dean Koontz
Robert McCammon

Four hobbies I've been into
Dancing
poetry
photography
drinking

Four things I wish I could get done
make my blog look better
pretty up my room
find just one man who was decent to have a realtionship with
School

Four people who've inspired me
Uncle Brian
My Mom, brother, sister and Dad
Danny
believe it or not, my ex, Ray Redding

There is the proof that Jamie lynn aka..shortensweet is a BORE!

8 Comments:

Blogger shortensweet said...

P.S
YOOBEE...you're tagged.

1:21 PM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

Awww...I don't think you're a bore. As a matter of fact, anyone who knows you knows you are the antithesis of boring.

1:40 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

And I found it very enlightening. I think whoever wrote the original tag questions was into a lot of mindless entertainment and dead end jobs, so now, we all know each other just a little bit better.

Ain't it grand?

6:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, you aren't boring...they just didn't ask the right questions, ha ha!

3:32 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

ADVISORY: THOSE OFFENDED BY JAMIE BEING TEASED SHOULD NOT READ THE FOLLOWING COMMENT.

Just noticed this: speaking of 'making your blog look better', have you been to Hailie's blog lately? Your twelve year old neice knows how to edit her links. How do you feel about that?

(did I mention she's also taller than you?)

10:02 AM

 
Blogger shortensweet said...

you suck..It's not that I don't know how..it's that I just don't ever feel like messing with it.

12:02 PM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

i.e. She doesn't know how...

1:27 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

lol Bunnyjo, lol.

And do you know, this is the first time in my life I've ever used that stupid abbreviation?

I'm quitting as of now.

9:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home