A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Friday, January 20, 2006

Yet another birthday

Today, January 20th is my brothers, known to some of you as chill daddy, or the Dad's birthday. We started the celebration Thursday night at one of my favoite bars. It's right down the road and it's just two guys that play accoustic guitar. I also took Bunny Jo to see them at a different bar for her birthday. We had a great time. One of the guys who is interested in me bought a few rounds so it was an inexpensive good time. Today, he got a bunch of snow for his birthday, and some new tools at a party at his house. It was a good time too. Complete with tacos and kids. One of my five year old neices told me that I needed to grow because I couldn't reach over the guardrail of her top bunkbed to kiss her goodnight, and my other five year old neice kicked my butt at Hungry Hungry Hippo.
So, happy Birthday big brother. I hope that you enjoyed your birthday as much as we enjoy you. I really feel blessed to have such a great brother. You're wife isn't bad either. I love you, and thank you for being such an important person in my life.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its so nice to have such great grandchildren.....I think chilldaddy and you and of course the other one...lol....bunnysomething or other...lol....are the nicest and sweetest bunch of people.....bless all of you and of course Happy Birthday to all of you on your birthdays...remember I am seventy three and almost seventy four...so cant keep up sometimes...but I think of you all often....love ya....

11:40 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its so nice to have such great grandchildren...I think chilldaddy and you and of course the other one lol bunny something or other....are the nicest bunch of people...so bless all of you on your birthdays..remember I am seventy three so cant keep up sometimes....but I think of you aften...love ya .....all....

1:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is to anonymous grdma from your daughter...sometimes I look around at my three children and 6 grandchildren and am thankful that you are at the top of the chain, so to speak. Without you none of us would be here having this good time...just think...when the room is full, and everyone is talking and eating and laughing and having a good time, if it wasn't for you the room would be empty. Wow!

3:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lauren knows now.

2:43 AM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

Wow....how did this come about? How can you leave such a cryptic message without details? And about something so important...

3:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cryptic? how much more to the point can it get?

call if you want details. get the number from jamie

4:58 PM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

Well, I'm really, really happy to hear your news. I'm happy for you, Brian. I hope this is a stepping stone to more...

2:52 PM

 
Blogger Ray Veen said...

Thanks for the nice stuff you said about me, and thanks for the great birthday. You realize, of course, that we're all rather fond of you too.

And if you could reach over the rail on her top bunk, you couldn't call yourself 'shortensweet'. You'd have to be 'alittletallerensweet'. That sounds foreign and weird.

Soooo..... how's that favor coming? Mom's almost done.

5:19 AM

 
Blogger Ray Veen said...

Weird, I totally don't remember what username and password I just used, but apparently somebody named 'Ray Veen' has a profile I didn't create.

Weird weird weird.

I wasn't paying attention, so maybe I signed in with my bank card pin number or something.

5:22 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment is just so y'all can see my true identity:

CHILLDADDY

col chillin in the crib wi my crew yo, fa-shizzle.

5:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home