A whole lot about nothing really. You'll get bored I'm sure.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The New Year

The Christmas season is over, and now the thoughts of the new year are here. The past few years haven't been so good for me. I mean, they haven't been horrible, but they haven't been that great. Since I've decided to go back to school, I know that I'm going to have a few more hard years ahead of me. I do have hopes for this year. I don't make resolutions, but here is what I'd like to see happen for me in 2006:

1. Get my GED
2. Successfully complete at least on semester of college.
3. Start dating. (this sounds easy, but it's not folks)
4. Get healthier. More exercise, and better eating habits.

Sounds pretty easy right? I think these are realistic, obtainable goals. So readers, do you have any 'resolutions'?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah this year my resolution IS NOT to lose weight.

exercise at least 2x/wk for 1/2 hour

drink at least 8 serving a water/ day


play w/ the kids more often

11:20 AM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

I resolve not to post crazy pics of myself flipping the bird all over swanky neighborhoods in Kentwood.

Hey, at least I, too, can set realistic goals for myself!

11:23 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am going to work on my postmenopausal insanity. Unless I get confused and forget, which is a distinct possibility.

5:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This year, I am NOT going to use big words so Laura and Violet will understand everything I have to say.

I also want to exercise and not be such a neat freak.

5:52 PM

 
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

CINDY, YOU KILL ME!!! Thanks for the laugh, sisterrrrr. ;)

9:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home